Five Ft. Three

“A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.” ― Milton Friedman

Proof positive that polls are manipulated to serve an agenda

on February 16, 2012

Really, does it even seem logical that this could be true that 98% of Catholic women use contraception?

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/blog/stu/no-98-of-catholics-do-not-use-contraception/

Advertisements

6 responses to “Proof positive that polls are manipulated to serve an agenda

  1. soapster says:

    Sort of like when FOX News shows the delegate count and allocates Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, Minnesota, and Maine's delegates towards Santorum or Romney.

  2. BB-Idaho says:

    In going back and looking at the original Guttmacherpoll, it appears the problem is the figure 2% which is the percentage of catholics relying on'natural methods' of birth control.The assumption then is the remainder (98%) use some sort ofbirth control. Most catholics Iknow have used 'the pill', but likeyou, I think 98% is too high.

  3. Matt says:

    Facts do not matter, only the perceived outcome.

  4. Beth says:

    There are many more problems with the poll than that, BB.Facts sure can be stubborn things, Matt, which is why getting the truth out is so important.

  5. Z-man says:

    I think it very well might be a majority but certainly not 98%.

  6. dmarks says:

    “Sort of like when FOX News shows the delegate count and allocates Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, Minnesota, and Maine’s delegates towards Santorum or Romney.”

    Or Newt, Soapster. There’s really no one in the race other than those 3.

Thanks for joining in on the discussion!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s